Last years participating artists
1. Oleta Corry- Handmade leather purses, backpacks, belts, and accessory items.
2. Willy Cunningham, Cunning Hammer Forge - Mostly fun, sometimes functional, or the other way around metal workings.
3. Sam and Jenny Dowd, Dowd House Studios- Dowd House Studios combines the pottery and sculpture of Sam and Jenny Dowd.
4. Jacquelyn Oliver- Copper jewelry.
5. Bill Yankee- Unique hand-made accessories that combine etched glass with bot fine and rustic woods.
6. Zach Even, Zach Even Art - Bright, colorful fish and wildlife artwork with a unique perspective.
7. Diantha States- Shaggy rugs are handwoven using upholstery mill remnants.
8. Sarah Susanka, Shining Mountain Mercantile - I have crocheted and embroidered home décor items, toys, and garments in a variety of textiles, colors, and textures.
9. Anna and Chris Hulme, Creations Art Studio - Wool fine art dolls made from 100% U.S. made wool. Hand-blown glass art created right here in Lander, WY.
10. Shawna Pickinpaugh- Original handmade ceramics with a Wyoming flair and Prayer Flags.
11. Doug and Sandy Lowinske, Country Woodworking - Furniture, housewares, gift items and home décor all made of native Wyoming aspen and created solely by Doug and Sandy in our Atlantic City shop.
12. L.C. Bookout- Watercolor, pen and ink drawings.
13. Lennie Poitras-botanically themed jewelry in silver, gold, copper, bronze and steel.
14. Colleen Drury- vibrant paintings
15. Dansie Stockton, Stockton Images - “Capturing the wonder of nature”
16. Terri Miller, Spare Me - Sells recycled tires used as mirrors.
17. Maggie Bell- Original handmade ceramics with a Wyoming flair and Prayer Flags.
18. Anedra Selley, Kiddy Up - Handmade items for mom and the kids.
19. Joy Fiordalisi- Simple and elegant jewelry using mixed metals.
20. Elana Cox, Wanderlust Jewelry- Hand-crafted and hand-forged sterling and fine silver jewelry featuring semi-precious gemstones.
21. Patricia Shearin, Trish’s Treasures - Handcrafted jewelry and fused Art Glass items such as plates, bowls and platters. Mosaic birdbaths and stepping stones.
22. Boys & Girls Club of Dubois’ Jewelry Club- A young entrepreneur program through the Boys & Girls Club of Dubois that teaches kids how to make quality jewelry, encourages personable business skills, and provides creative outlets for tomorrow’s artists.
23. Susan Grinels, Expect Good Things Jewelry Holders - Original oil paintings and mixed media jewelry holders.
24. Joel Newquist, Sweetwater Rustics - custom built live-edge walnut, aspen, beetle kill pine log, and timber-frame furniture and housewares.
25. Dave and Sandy McJunkin, S.E.W. Special - Fiber and wood crafts.26. Allison Jackson
- Collage and stitched paper goods in cards, journals, and calendars.
27. Kolt Kreations
- Silversmith and Jewelry.